All courses are offered by Grace Hughbanks of Signal Mountain, Tennessee.
- MSc in History, With Merit – University of Edinburgh, Edinburgh, UK
- BA in History, summa cum laude – Bryan College, Dayton, Tennessee
- Art, Culture, and Faith Summer School – The Benedictus Trust, London & Second Spring, Oxford, UK
- The Art of Memoria – CiRCE Institute
- How to Build a Classical School – CiRCE Institute
Hughbanks has taught middle and high school humanities courses since 2013. She has also been an adjunct instructor in history at local colleges since 2018. She wrote her masters dissertation on the Western heroic tradition as context for German opposition to anti-Christian persecution within the Ottoman Empire during World War I. She has presented her research at the historic Dent House, and her research has been published by the Rhea County Historical Society. She is a homeschool graduate, and she enjoys playing the piano, folk dancing, sewing, and watching her two adorable little nieces.